How often do you all change your spark plugs?

matt1280

I don't see why you'd need to if it's starting / firing etc

I'll be changing my copper plugs after 10k and going to Iridiums so I can forget them for a few years lol :)

Sorted! well just ordered the triple QX oil 5ltr and free oil filter + 20% off from eurocarparts, only cost 13.86 or something :D

I would take them out for a look though even if it's to clean the soot deposits ;)

yeah i will give them a check over as i can always get some later on

I am just putting together my service bits Oil and filter, fuel filter, TRD panel air filter,NGK 1X iridum plugs,magnecor leads,Dizzy and rotar arm, fan belt and power steering pump belt, an ICE earthing kit, deck saver and a can of BK444 lol :D

When you take them out & clean them up, what's the gap between the electrodes meant to be? I'm doing mine this weekend & just want to make sure they're working to their full potential. I've got new ones just incase, Bosch super 4's( I work for Bosch so get em cheap!)

When you take them out & clean them up, what's the gap between the electrodes meant to be? I'm doing mine this weekend & just want to make sure they're working to their full potential. I've got new ones just incase, Bosch super 4's( I work for Bosch so get em cheap!)

How long do the super 4's normally last?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.