K&N oil filters £4.96 shipped

J03

Was getting mine for the gen4 from Cottonfilters but it seems theyre not trading,dont know if the 4 and 5 are the same but can find out.Cheers for the link

According to the part no (ps-1003) it does fit the Gen 4

Balls, I just bought one from Opie oils not long ago. Not fitted yet, so I can take a few pics, measure it and get the codes to see if its the same.

It says the picture is for reference only, according to the part no it's the black pro series filter without the nut on top which are slightly cheaper but still a bargain

4 ordered, cheers for the heads up :thumbs:

Just checked myself as a i have a spare ,so yeah the numbers the same cheers Princy.

Was hoping to get the one with the moulded nut on though have to admit.Still cheap as chips though

Sorry chaps didn't realise these were the ones without top nuts. I've ordered 2 anyway.

Meh just ordered one and then found it doesn't fit the gen 6

FML :@

Yeah it seems the 2.0 gen6 isn't listed but the 1.8 & GT4 are - the 2zz shares the same oem filter as the faff. You would've thought that if the 3sfe & 3sgte take this same filter then the ge would as well, surely?

If you don't want it bud, get in touch with them & re address it to me & I'll paypal you a fiver ;)

Edited by J03

Sorry chaps didn't realise these were the ones without top nuts. I've ordered 2 anyway.

Yeah it seems the 2.0 gen6 isn't listed but the 1.8 & GT4 are - the 2zz shares the same oem filter as the faff. You would've thought that if the 3sfe & 3sgte take this same filter then the ge would as well, surely?

If you don't want it bud, get in touch with them & re address it to me & I'll paypal you a fiver ;)

Will pop you a PM mate :)

Thanks ams will get some of those now.

Yes it will fit the 140

I thought that as u just bought 4 tyres and two came from them, unless they sub buy and sell in which is becoming common

I'm 99% sure the company is part of Demon Tweeks

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.