Celica + snow = not good

tom-coupe

So I was out late last night about midnight leaving the pub after beating several people at snooker and I leave the club after bragging about how the celica seems to do so well in the snow! When I hit a bit of a deep patch in the car park and appear to have ripped all the plastics of doh! Anyway it's up on the ramps at the moment having new brakes fitted and bits of engine plastics back on lol

Ooo. Im lucky enough not to have had that problem yet (touch wood). Although i do hear and feel the hard bits of ice on the road scrapeing the underside of my car. Makes me cringe a little bit so i can.imagine how you felt when you heard tge noise of plastic getting ripped off. I feel for ya mate.

Need a hell off a tough patch of snow to rip my aluminium Se7en undertray off the Celica.

Glad I fitted my RAV with extra front underside tray as my underside has been getting well battered over the last few days.

Cool.... I thought your mam might've given you a thick ear being out 'til midnight :woohoo:

Normal service resumed ladies and gentlemen ;)

Seriously though, It sounded like I was dragging someone under the car yesterday when I was bashing my way through the works death trap of a car park

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.