Best Xmas pressie EVER !

Black leather gaiters with red stitching for the gear stick and handbrake

And already had a new tyre

Oh and I've had my iPhone early as my girlfriend couldn't keep it in any longer, which is kind of celica related because I can get on here properly when ever I need to! Happy days

2.25ton low profile racing jack with LEDS :)

As I'm sick of driving my car and every other lowered mates cars onto blocks begore jacking it up! I even had to do so for my neighbours 1970 VW Type 3 Notchback, although it does have a sticker on the back saying "praise the lowered" so you probably understand why :)

Edited by Serratia

My new gf has set a 50 quid limit on Xmas presents for each other. I did hint at some genuine celica mats but I reckon she thought it was a joke.

I thought about getting her something for her Hyundai but the only thing that springs to mind is a couple of bags to put on our heads when driving it!

My new gf has set a 50 quid limit on Xmas presents for each other. I did hint at some genuine celica mats but I reckon she thought it was a joke.

I thought about getting her something for her Hyundai but the only thing that springs to mind is a couple of bags to put on our heads when driving it!

Just spat food out laughing at that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice drawing!

I was actually wondering about these kinda images the other day... did she do it herself?

Thanx m8 :thumbs:

No she didn't do it, I think she got in touch with an artist who was farely local through Facebook and she gave him a pic of my car and he came up with this. She's getting a frame for it and it'll take pride on my wall for many many years now lol

Thanx m8 :thumbs:

No she didn't do it, I think she got in touch with an artist who was farely local through Facebook and she gave him a pic of my car and he came up with this. She's getting a frame for it and it'll take pride on my wall for many many years now lol

:lol: ... or until your next body mod in which case you'll be needing a new drawing done :lol:

:thumbs: looks good.

I double dare you :)

i've treated myself to this shell:

$(KGrHqVHJF!E+(636eh1BQjmLzyYkQ~~60_57.JPG

and a new unbuilt TT01E chassis to go with it. everything i need to make a minime :lol:

Happy Xmas dan , that is cool

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.