help needed asap

double nuts , lock them together and use the bottom nut to screw it out, if there isnt enough thread to get 2 nuts on then stud extractors or mole grips.

Oh and get some rag in that manifold before you drop something in it ,

Edited by Bumblebee

as bee said.

Put 2 nuts on. lock them together then unwind it out by turning the bottom one only.

Mind you you'll probably need to get new bolts after.

you get all new bolts with the powerdeck spacer :) so theyll be going in the bin anyway

tell me how it feels once fitted mate, dont forget to reset your ecu too :)

well i tried all of the above with no luck, went to halfrauds and got shafted in the ass for some wd40 special thread release stuff, thought spray abit of that down the stud and leave for abit it might free it up abit so £10 later still no better off than i started lol so i phoned a guy who new guy and 20mins later i had a stud extractor tool :thumbs: worked a treat

you get all new bolts with the powerdeck spacer :) so theyll be going in the bin anyway

tell me how it feels once fitted mate, dont forget to reset your ecu too :)

Reset the ecu then left ticking over for 10mins but havent been out for a drive yet but will let ya know when i have :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.