Centre Console Wrapping

tabbaranx

Thanks for the replies people. :)

I was prob talking poop when I said matte carbon and the pics John has posted is exactly the kind I want.

Whats the ballpark kinda figure I should be paying to get this done?

DSC00062.jpg

Can't say I've ever seen a Matte carbon..it's always got a shiny nature to it due to the actual printing process to make the weave apparent. Here's an interior I wrapped a while back anyway

Some mighty fine handiwork I see there. :o

I know a lad who's just started offering hydro graphics mate, I've text to see if he does a matt CF finish & guide prices if it's something you'd be interested in?

Cheers mate, ill hold fire and wait and see, never heard of hydro graphics? What is this trickery?? :unsure:

i do wrapping if ur interested. i did all of ghoulies interior

Ah I see, will let you know kittii, any pics you can put up? :)

Get it dipped, far more classy than wrap :D

Dipped?? Theres only one kind of dipping I do with any of my bits and I dont think thats what you are referring to? :hysterical:

Edited by tabbaranx

Cheers mate, ill hold fire and wait and see, never heard of hydro graphics? What is this trickery?? :unsure:

It's the transfer of graphics to an object using water to suspend the graphic. He's text back & you'd be looking at £60 ish for the centre console in CF finish.

Here are a few examples of Hydro graphics:

10-10-08%20Mustangs%20020_1.jpg

62011_4185973725098_494981731_n.jpg

It's the transfer of graphics to an object using water to suspend the graphic. He's text back & you'd be looking at £60 ish for the centre console in CF finish.

Here are a few examples of Hydro graphics:

10-10-08%20Mustangs%20020_1.jpg

62011_4185973725098_494981731_n.jpg

:0 Wow that's some amazing shizzle!! Ill give it a whirl! How can I contact him JO3? :)

I'd have a look at dipping close up as it's not to everyone's taste, depending on the contours of the part the pattern can get very distorted and cheap looking

It's basically the same look you get when you buy carbon fibre look parts, no. plate holders, gauge pods etc

At least with wrap you have the 3D effect which changes in the light, so looks much more realistic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.