rear trd valance on ebay any good? (barsley/south yorkshire)

M2FNG

anyonw know if this replica is any good? i seen another one on ebay for £120, but i thnk £70 is more reasonable. i plan on getting it painted aswell for and extra £70

item is

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Celica-TRD-Rear-Valance-1999-on-/200753193019?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ebdd2a03b#ht_1757wt_689

anyone used this guy beofre or know of him (barnsley)

cheers

colin

Cheers for the link, i seen the rt performance stuff. But £120 for the valance, an extra £120 for painting is a bit steep for me, as this guy is £195 all in, painted and fitted. But wanted to know if this guy's kits is any good

Well seeing as some twat hit my car over the weekend and decided not to leave any details I guess I have to get a valance sooner than I thought.

they hit/rubbed/scrapped exactly where the valance goes on the drivers side corner. No idea when or where this happened as I only noticed this morning, but it was definately after saturday morning coz I hand washed the car then.

Might as well get valance fitted and rear bumper sorted/spreayed at same time.

cheers, the wages im on, it shouldnt be a problem :P (bread and water for the next few years)

Well seeing as some twat hit my car over the weekend and decided not to leave any details I guess I have to get a valance sooner than I thought.

they hit/rubbed/scrapped exactly where the valance goes on the drivers side corner. No idea when or where this happened as I only noticed this morning, but it was definately after saturday morning coz I hand washed the car then.

dirty scumbag. well i shall upload pics of the rear valance once fitted

Ebay Copy- Tried and tested Looks Nearly the same as the genuine article.

P1020187.jpg

Ray's version- which I am more than sure would as close as the real thing as possible (can;t download picture and upload again)- btw- that's the same car in both pictures- different valance

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Celica-00-06-Rear-Lip-GT-Rear-Lip-Rear-Valance/250834093199?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=015&category=43117&cmd=ViewItem#ht_632wt_648

Pat, now you tell me :P getting them to paint and fit it next thurs/fri. cheers guys, i know what it looks like with it on,as i seen Pat's (Pjmetalhead) celica at the weekend and i am impressed with it

Im v happy with the look of the valance. was tempted to get the RTP version, but as i seen pat's (pjmetalhead) valance on, that kinda sold it for me and best of all £70 for it + another £70 painted + £55 fitted (£195 in total :D)

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0773.jpg

IMAG0774.jpg

IMAGF0001.jpg

standard exhaust does disappear abit, but from behind it looks fine, but from above? im not to keen and in the corner above the exhaust, it doesnt sit flat, its raised a little bit, not to noticable

IMAG0001-1.jpg

IMAG0002_COVER-2.jpg

the paint job on the valance is superb and i am very happy i got it fitted by them, as the fibre glass needed trimming at a few bits to make it sit flush.

i got his business card, if you mention that i sent you, he might give you a wee discount :) hope this has helped, if you need more pics, let me know.

cheers

colin

Edited by M2FNG

He got it fitted in an hr. Il pm you his business card details, you can order it over the phone and he can paint match you car. Also ask if he can maybe knock off any money, as we will be bigging him up on our club

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.