Celica logo Gen Infill or Stickers

Hi All,

Regarding the celica logo at the back, would you recommend gel infils or stickers for them? I've heard that stickers are less likely to be scratched and is the recommended option, so I'm curious as to what other people would recommend.

Can anybody also recommend any places to purchase them, whether they are gel infills or stickers?

Thanks

-Will

Stickers = eBay ... Well they used to be, just had a quick look and cant see them

5.jpg

Alot cheaper than the Likwid thing, and they do the same thing, other than likwid have a bubble effect, which I think looks crap, oh well

Edited by Gimba

The gels are from Likwidart and the stickers are from Mook, both corp members on here.

My gels have been on more than three years and they do not scratch. Prefer the 3-D efect of the Likwidart.

372331719.jpg

I tried a couple of options, and ended up going with Likwidart's which look very good imo.

I've got nothing but good things to say about mook or likwidart. It's what you prefer!

Edited by KrisSilver

Had both, stickers on the grey 190, likwidart on the GT, stickers are cheaper but a pain to fit, as they bend when trying to fit and you've got to move and try and line them up, likwidart is worth the few £ extra as they are as stiff as cardboard and don't bent making them much much easier to fit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.