Hybrid celica 190 on ebay

Lmao, wish i could afford it! Loving the air vents - they're definitely a trend setter! Ahhhhahahaha :laugh2:

Is it me, or has this interior gone round a load of cars now? Wasn't it in that auto 190 before?

Also love the spelling!

I would not usually post about an advert on ebay. but this person has written such a great story to sell the car I thought it only fair to share. I was impressed that with the amount of research they have done on the technical aspects of the car :lol:

I wish id of seen this before i de-spoilerd my 5. I could of just stuck vents over the holes instead of filling them... Shame on me!!!! Wunder how much water is in the spare wheel well???

Love the fact its insured as a 140..... Would love to see his face even more if he was stopped or in an accident and he gets done with fraud!!

I was just wondering if its tax classed as a Hybrid seeing as the the fuel type is petrol\electric as well as the insurance as a 140 this would be a cheap car to run.

he doesn't mention anywhere that it's a hybrid. He probably just clicked the wrong button when choosing 'fuel type'

Pretty sure there are no hybrid Celicas. Maybe a couple of LPG ones, but no Hybrids....

insuring a 190 as a 140 is plain and simple fraud and means he is running without valid insurance.

he doesn't mention anywhere that it's a hybrid. He probably just clicked the wrong button when choosing 'fuel type'

Pretty sure there are no hybrid Celicas. Maybe a couple of LPG ones, but no Hybrids....

insuring a 190 as a 140 is plain and simple fraud and means he is running without valid insurance.

oh come on this thread was a light hearted one a bit of a joke the petrol \ electric was the first thing i saw in the description and tickled me :D the rest of the advert was just icing on the cake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.