Length of ownership

Y393

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about 9months or so for me :) been close to selling it, but i cant :D so it will be with me for a good few yrs yet :D been off the road more times that its been on tho :(

just worked it out, ive owned the car for 9months, but the car has spent a total of about 3/4months actually working and being on the road, the rest of it its been broke and off the road

Edited by :: blade ::

I have had mine for 9weeks and love it to bits...had the aircon on today and it actually works....who would have imagined it....aircon in scotland....lol

just over 6 years now and still puts a huge grin on my face, she is part of the family now and i cant see me getting rid ever. Still lots of work to be done and i dont think she will ever be totally finished but she is getting there

6 years this Nov for me. I love the car and don't think I will ever get rid of her. Plus since I have made that decision it has become very easy to justify to myself spending whatever I want on the car haha :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.