Wave to acknowledge Celica owners

Guys,

I have both a Scooby and a Celica and when I am out in the Scooby I get fellow owners give me a wave as an acknowledgement. I think Celica owners should do the same, what do you reckon, let's start the trend eh ;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Sadly most Celicas are owned by grumpy old men who never wave back or grumpy old women who look at you like you just took a dump in her prize flowerbed or something. Waves are only given to CCUK sticker holders :P

I'm trying my hardest in Cambridgeshire, sometimes it works, I also flash, wave at Scooby's, they are a bit better, but some still give me funny looks. :)

And the car has gone past before you see them lol!

How about Celica Club sunstrips then eh, that will get noticed :P

Could be a good idea Cheryl, If enough interest?

I wave at them all and I'd say 9 times out of 10 I get a weird look lol flashed an old lady the other day and got a flash back! :) lol. Doesnt seem to be many celica owners round my area

This is not fair, I want to wave to Gen 7 owners :(

I have a Scooby, but I wouldn't wave to other Scooby drivers in my locality - I might get shot! :o

But, u are most welcome to wave to my Gen4 :D

was to hard to resist tbh lol

i dont mind the chilli reds, but look best on the GT's imo think it's the wheels that suit the chilli more over the other colours infact lol

seen loads often wave and i get stared at and then a different sort of sign is given.................... i dont know if they are saying my car needs a clean or its something else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.