Slammed Celica gets stuck

Don't feel too bummed Zorg, your wheels suit your car well and as nice as those in the vid are, I don't think they'd suit your kit

And regarding how he got up, the last time this topic came up.. Somebody said he got up when the car was just low, then while he was on the curb during the meet they lowered his car to the desk and then he tried to go home..

Could be complete bullshit, but that's what was said..

And regarding how he got up, the last time this topic came up.. Somebody said he got up when the car was just low, then while he was on the curb during the meet they lowered his car to the desk and then he tried to go home..

Could be complete bullshit, but that's what was said...

If thats true then he's even more of a plonker than I thought :doh:

It doesn't look that low though and as nthnmunky mentions its something you factor in. Mine isn't low at approx 4ins to side skirts but that's kerb height so it would scrape if I dropped a wheel off one. Even coming down my drive there is 5mm clearance below tip of lip as wheels reach the road and my drop kerb is practically flat with the road lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.