False specs in ads

Been looking through the ads on Autotraders website and I`m getting really pis*ed off with peeps (mainly dealers) Advertising Gen 7 Celica`s with premium and style packs when looking at the pics they obviously dont, I had one with those packs and it had leather, climate. sub in boot 17" Alloys and a spoiler. Most of the ones that say they have this have fabric seats no spoiler but sometimes climate, rant over LOL its just doing my head in. :brickwall:

to be fair mate the gen 7 had so many options and extras and trims its hard to state exactly what something is

I have a ton of information on the gen 7 and im trying to compile it all but its not easy.....I read some of it for a few horus and then get angry and give up red, premium, t-sport, packs etc :insert angry emotican:

to be fair mate the gen 7 had so many options and extras and trims its hard to state exactly what something is

I have a ton of information on the gen 7 and im trying to compile it all but its not easy.....I read some of it for a few horus and then get angry and give up red, premium, t-sport, packs etc :insert angry emotican:

I know what you mean Mate, its the ones that have no packs but advertised as having premium and style packs I`m on about.

I know what you mean Mate, its the ones that have no packs but advertised as having premium and style packs I`m on about.

I think a gen 7 with no packs must be the rarest of them all :P and as such fetch a higher price :sofa:

Yep I was the same....confused by the ads...best to study them all and then look at the car spec, NOT the Toyota main one, then contact the sellers for confirmation of what they have before travelling to see them.

On my way to buy mine I sourced 3, 2 black 140's and the one I got, They ALL had leather, sunroofs spoilers etc etc but I am afraid the 2 black ones were scratched to hell, NOT as they looked in the pics......hope this helps

Edited by razer

A top of the range Gen 7 will come with a set of GHDs in the glovebox. That's, quite simply, all you need to know! :P

Martin3df told me this!! :lol:

When I sold my 7 I sold the GHD's separately, you do a lot better that way

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.