celicas everywhere i look in dereham!

i live in dereham and over the past few weeks ive noticed there are celicas everywhere,parked down every road,in every car park its crazy how many are about!mostly gen 7 but a fair few gen 6,im surprised there isnt many dereham members on here??

Ill second this. since new year i have seen at least 3 per day on the drive to and from work compared seeing 2 or 3 per week last yaer. Leeds/bradford area but they are multiplying!!! Where are they all coming from! Have seen a drop off in the gen 6 though. used to be loads of gt4s in bradford.

Noticed an increase in them too, especially Gen7's, I think its because of how much they have come down in price tbh :S Starting to see more and more of them in breakers too.

I always find when you buy a new car, you notice them around a lot more. Same goes for me in the Aldershot area, i did check the members map and there are 2other members near me with one, but I've seen loads!

If I'm honest, i didn't even know Celicas existed until i bought mine 2months ago >_<

I've started to see more gen 7s around and also quite a few 6's recently. Someone nearly kerbed his GT4 gen 6 looking at mine as i was waiting to pull out of work carpark the other day , and then a funny moment when i was waiting to pull out and one went by on the other side of the road, we were both looking ahead and both craned our necks at the same time to look at each others cars resulting in an exchanged grin as we caught each other :lol:

I've noticed alot more too, but I'm assuming because you own the car you take more notice when seeing one.

I used to own a KA, now I feel I don't see any on the road, maybe 2 a week.

I've noticed alot more too, but I'm assuming because you own the car you take more notice when seeing one.

I used to own a KA, now I feel I don't see any on the road, maybe 2 a week.

Definately not that here, been driving them for years now but the last couple of months or so there has been a lot more - i remember seeing a gen 6 vert last year driving through the village and thinking nooo i'm the only vert in the village :lol:

I do my best to flyer them ;)

If you want to send me a few ORC feel free, You gave me 5 flyers at Santapod the other day, I windscreened 3 in Morrisons carpark last Tuesday, Even spoke to one guy who was sat in his car who had never heard of the club, he seemed quite interested, who knows!

If you want to send me a few ORC feel free, You gave me 5 flyers at Santapod the other day, I windscreened 3 in Morrisons carpark last Tuesday, Even spoke to one guy who was sat in his car who had never heard of the club, he seemed quite interested, who knows!

Drop a PM to Usetheforce and he'll stick a few in the post :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.