celica bug is spreading

well the celica bug is spreading around work I have counted 17 on base today and 3 out of 4 of us in our section have celica's

post-25970-0-11889400-1331052656_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pauljs

None apart from mine at work...not too surprisingly i have the oldest car on site,most people have new/nearly new Euro boxes that all look the same and sound like theyve got an electric toothbrush under the hood instead of a proper engine.I tend to smile a lot more when im back in my car compared to them,i know what i'd rather be driving.

Are a few celica's on my base as well, and 2 in my section!............although they are both owned by me, lol

regular daily there are 8 here i think a few were visiting from brize.. I think i need some ccuk flyers to stick on windscreens :)

One T-Sport at work and a whole raft of Gen6's littered around the local Supermarkets. One appeared next to us just this evening.

Oddly a rare jaunt to the pub revealed an old friend's had a Gen6 ST for 10 years! It's only now that he needs bits he's mentioned it :rolleyes: :D

regular daily there are 8 here i think a few were visiting from brize.. I think i need some ccuk flyers to stick on windscreens :)

I can confirm there are a fair few at brize including my old beast which i sold to someone in my section so i can still see her everyday :lol:

Edited by dominic2115

I can confirm there are a fair few at brize including my old beast which i sold to someone in my section so i can still see her everyday :lol:

i wondered if you had gone to brize. the nice flight with the grey 190 went as well. its a ghost town here now :(

There are 3 Gen 7's at my work. A rather nice GT, my T-Sport and a rather upsetting blue 140 that needs quite a lot of TLC! No sign of any other generations around here though.

I seem to go through stages of not seeing any other celica's on the road for days, then suddenly they all turn up and i'll see like 5 in the space of a few miles. :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.