some f~#ker hit my car while parked and drove off

:( Sorry to hear the sad news. It sucks that you have to suffer for someone else's inability to drive or concentrate. I've had it happen 2 or 3 times in the past and it never gets any easier to swallow! :angry: Hope someeone saw something or that you ctach a break and someone reports it or whatever.

no, girlfriend took it to sainsburys, rang them to check cameras but not in view, must have been a big daft stupid shitty green 4x4 by the extent of where its hit, around 12" from mark on bumper to the corner of rear wing

I know just how you feel. :(

I had my Gen 7 for less than a month and some scrote has scraped the left corner of my rear bumper. I wouldn't mind if I was parked in a 'cram you in' multi-story car park where it happened, but it was somebody was parked illegally in the off-street parking area at the back of my house.

I had been quoted a couple of hundred to get it repaired but a friend of a friend may be able to help me out. It just makes my blood fizz with anger at the lack of care and respect.

When I go to the supermarket, I always make a point of parking far away from everyone else to avoid having some eejit dinging my car with a trolley. Although there will always be someone who wants to park in the spot directly next to me even where there is an abundance of space.

Does this just happen to me???? :angry: :angry:

Grrrrr this makes me so mad for you!!! Really sorry hope it gets sorted!

You can be the best driver in the world but you can't control the other road users! And if some numpty hits you your premiums go up......its just not fair!

Most likely its not the first time they've done it and they just don't care makes me so mad that people are that disrespectful! But thats exactly why I park at the far end of Tsco car park....(where noone bothers to go because its too far to walk) so that noone is parking next to my car.

Although there will always be someone who wants to park in the spot directly next to me even where there is an abundance of space.

I get this in lakeside all the time........no matter where I park some golf or similar parks as close as possible to my effin door! I've literally been one of threee cars in the whole level, run in for 5 mins and when I came out someone was cozied up next to me....I was so mad just kept looking at the other spaces like wtf?!

Cause and Effect. If parking spaces were wider, then twat drivers have lesser chance of hitting others.

Yeah, I really wish more car parks were like Costco's - the spaces are at a 45 degree angle to the bits you drive through, and the spaces have a good foot-wide marking between them.

Sorry to hear about the car in the OP. :(

I park miles from any other car too.

Other night I went in the supermarket and came out only to find a trolley was stuck to my front wing.

And from the area of the car park it was obvious that someone has purposely pushed the trolley to hit the car.

No damage luckily somehow and I was in a camera zone but didnt check it couldn't be bothered and was in a rush.

Lucky that time but there is always Gunna be people like them. Wankers

Edited by oMIKEYo

Grrrrr this makes me so mad for you!!! Really sorry hope it gets sorted!

I get this in lakeside all the time........no matter where I park some golf or similar parks as close as possible to my effin door! I've literally been one of threee cars in the whole level, run in for 5 mins and when I came out someone was cozied up next to me....I was so mad just kept looking at the other spaces like wtf?!

I am so glad this doesn't just happen to me, but at the same time it just makes me even more hacked off. What is it with people who feel the need to park up dead close when there is space all around. It seriously drives me mad.

I used to park away from everyone else even when I had ten year old Vectra and STILL the tw**s would park next to me and dent my doors.

I park miles from any other car too.

Other night I went in the supermarket and came out only to find a trolley was stuck to my front wing.

And from the area of the car park it was obvious that someone has purposely pushed the trolley to hit the car.

No damage luckily somehow and I was in a camera zone but didnt check it couldn't be bothered and was in a rush.

Lucky that time but there is always Gunna be people like them. Wankers

Are people so materialistic these days that they go around with total disregard for other peoples property?

:offtopic: I once had some little scrote nick ONE windscreen wiper off another car. ONE! I mean........

Edited by Blake04

i once parked my g7 in the large empty car park to rear of the Forge restaurant St clears, when we came out there was a huge low loader with a massive show ground traction engine on it parked at right angles to our car ! we had about two inchs either side to get out, the rest of the car park was still empty

the same thing happened last year at the premier inn at donington park, only this time the trailer had farm implements on it, this time we could not get out and had to go to reception to get it moved, we asked the rock ape of a driver why he had parked liked he had, he just shrugged his shoulders.

as for parking away from everyone else at the supermarket only to come out and find you have started a line i give up !

I know just how you feel. :(

I had my Gen 7 for less than a month and some scrote has scraped the left corner of my rear bumper. I wouldn't mind if I was parked in a 'cram you in' multi-story car park where it happened, but it was somebody was parked illegally in the off-street parking area at the back of my house.

I had been quoted a couple of hundred to get it repaired but a friend of a friend may be able to help me out. It just makes my blood fizz with anger at the lack of care and respect.

When I go to the supermarket, I always make a point of parking far away from everyone else to avoid having some eejit dinging my car with a trolley. Although there will always be someone who wants to park in the spot directly next to me even where there is an abundance of space.

no i do the same and always end up with an old transit van parked about 2 inch from my door.

just got back from a drive out and some scrote has hit the back off the car while it was parked. and driven off. just had new bumper resprayed at xmas, caught the corner of back wing too. fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU########ker. on top of that wheels i just bought one is buckled. not a good weekend AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

059.jpg

Basically a lot of people just couldnt give a dam for other peeps property, but worst are the jealous mindless cowards who sneak around and go out of their way to damage your motor, mine got keyed all down the door outside work last week, if I had caught em I would be doing a strech now, ........

Basically a lot of people just couldnt give a dam for other peeps property, but worst are the jealous mindless cowards who sneak around and go out of their way to damage your motor, mine got keyed all down the door outside work last week, if I had caught em I would be doing a strech now, ........

Came back to my car after parking it in Inverness yesterday to find a foot long scratch in the bonnet.

Heck, I remember one time when I'd been around at a mate's, getting back to my car to find a drunken couple just about to get jiggy over my bonnet (I think the exact quote from the man I interrupted was "I was going to do her up the arse")... boy was that one a close escape!

(considering all the fun little scratches that zips and studs might've left, nevermind any possible stains...)

Unfortunatly these things happen and its all part of the "fun" of owning a car. My previous car got both a dent in the top of the bonnet (wtf? - could have been an animal jumping on it I suppose) and its wing mirror smashed on two seperate occasions.

Rather than parking furthest away from where i'm going in the middle of nowhere, I look for the nicest car in the car park near to where I want to go park next to that. Thats in the hope that if someone has a nice car, chances are they'll be a bit more careful when manouvering around mine. :P

Rather than parking furthest away from where i'm going in the middle of nowhere, I look for the nicest car in the car park near to where I want to go park next to that. Thats in the hope that if someone has a nice car, chances are they'll be a bit more careful when manouvering around mine. :P

What a crackin' idea! I love it. :D

Unfortunatly these things happen and its all part of the "fun" of owning a car. My previous car got both a dent in the top of the bonnet (wtf? - could have been an animal jumping on it I suppose) and its wing mirror smashed on two seperate occasions.

i have tryed that one only to find when one returns the nice car has gone and the rust bucket moved in, some times on either side !

The only one i found that worked at one time but not any more, was in the sixties when they first built multi storey car parks in swansea they had many double spaces, i would park on the middle line it always worked especially on a saturday night, after several years i was warned about continuing this (selfish ?) practice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.