Apex Lowering Springs ?

MOT's coming up end of march and i have a sneaky suspicion i may need new springs so does any no if these are any good or are they cheap tac like the price suggest 's ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apex-Lowering-Springs-TOYOTA-Celica-excl-GT4-/150668733506?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23148e6c42#ht_2094wt_1037

Thanx in advance Liam

I did some reviews and looked around at apex, alot of people (not celica owners) said they are a harsh ride, feel every bump and were just a right put off

Obviously these people ^^ up there, will know what there ride is like, but just to let you know there could be a chance you don't like them. Me personally I'm gonna buy eibach ones

Edited by Gimba

The ride will be harder - you're sitting on stiffer springs so there's less "bounce" in them. I've noticed the ride is harder and I do feel the bumps in our crappy British roads more, but you get used to it. It's not what I'd call "spine-shattering" or "bum bashingly" hard though - it's more noticeable but not uncomfortable at all.

Oh, and you'll want to try even harder to dodge pot-holes once you're lowered :lol:

Edited by dr3bin

Apex fitted on my Gen 5 too. I rate them. I don't find them harsh atall. In fairness most Celicas would have been relatively well set up originally but after 20 + years of use its easy to forget what they should be like. I just think my 'Apex' springs take her back to how she should be. ;)

I'd not buy those ones exact ones though, as they aren't for the ST202

But CamSkills are prob the best place to buy them from...

Sorry - My mistake! I have had them saved in my favourites for a while now for the gen 7. I forgot to link to ST202 ones

I'd not buy those ones exact ones though, as they aren't for the ST202

But CamSkills are prob the best place to buy them from...

Yeah i noticed lol (luckily) done some clicking and found the st202 one's tho gunna order them next week :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.