What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Now I do like the look of that be interested to see it on when your car is clean and maybe hear what it sounds like, trying to decide on one for mine but don't want that low booming effect, from what I have seen and heard the HKS silent power ones sound nice, probably not loud enough for some but great for me!

Now I do like the look of that be interested to see it on when your car is clean and maybe hear what it sounds like, trying to decide on one for mine but don't want that low booming effect, from what I have seen and heard the HKS silent power ones sound nice, probably not loud enough for some but great for me!

It's actually quieter than stock at idle, but has a nicer sound when you give it some beans. It's a lower tone than stock, not boomy at all though.

In the car, my induction sound is louder than it. I'll have to see if I can get a drive-by video done.

Here's a good video to give you an idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jalKVy6Hy9I

Mintex front vented discs for my T Sport, standard not drilled just went for the normal option as the old ones worked fine for me and as the old ones are hardly worn just rusty in the vents seemed a waste. Replacement pads for the front and rears also arrived (Mintex standard road) in time for the weekend.

Mintex 275mm front discs MDC1874 £38 inc P&P

Mintex MDB2291 front pads £18.72 MDB2014 rear pads £18.45

Didn't bother with rear discs as the originals are fine, no wear, no rust so at the weekend brakes done, clean and lube the caliper slider pins ready for Winter for less than £76

Edited by david924s

Not humungously exciting :xmas_sleep: but due to nasty burning pong when giving it full beans :xmas_sad: , will be going in early in the New Year. :xmas_smile:

Can't be getting stuck on Portdown Hill after Sunday lunch in Feb can we???? :nono:

and @ £66 delivered a bit of a result :xmas_biggrin: Double that on Europarts.

• Like 2

Not humungously exciting :xmas_sleep: but due to nasty burning pong when giving it full beans :xmas_sad: , will be going in early in the New Year. :xmas_smile:

Can't be getting stuck on Portdown Hill after Sunday lunch in Feb can we???? :nono:

and @ £66 delivered a bit of a result :xmas_biggrin: Double that on Europarts.

defo not mate if it seems bad now get it done and then your be smiling :)

Daytona... SNAP! :xmas_tongue: My clutch sees the revs shooting up in 3rd - 5th when planting the foot down! It becomes a question of "will I get traction on that corner exit, or will the car just spin up!" Had a few moments already on the road. Best way to sum it up is if you're approaching a bend on a motorbike and go for a downshift but hit a false neutral. No drive = No control!

£280 to get it fitted next monday

10849903_10152981284215712_5648216619339

Edited by The Tot
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.