A day of cleaning and polishing ready for next weekend...

BenP1977

Looks the nuts does that,seriously envious of the Trinity bonnet too! :oB)

Valance looks sweet as well,did you do the re paint in the gloss black CJN stylee or back to black type stuff?I used to use the Autoglym bumper gel stuff on it,but ended up painting mine.

Looks the nuts does that,seriously envious of the Trinity bonnet too! :oB)

Valance looks sweet as well,did you do the re paint in the gloss black CJN stylee or back to black type stuff?I used to use the Autoglym bumper gel stuff on it,but ended up painting mine.

I had a can of black paint ready but a silicone-based 'black trim restorer' did the job well enough.

Looks like a good job then.I see you updated your thread in the gen4 broom cupboard,ill see u back in there Ben lol save darting between forums.I get lost this far away from home :lol:

Looks like a good job then.I see you updated your thread in the gen4 broom cupboard,ill see u back in there Ben lol save darting between forums.I get lost this far away from home :lol:

I just thought I'd be brave and venture out here, show everyone how lush the Gen 4s are!

Looking very nice mate. Autoglym polishes and wax really bring the cars out nice, I've been out there today and worked on mine too it was nice and shiny when I finished bit will have to do it again by next weekend

Edited by AdyGT

Very tidy Ben! Good effort.

I'm going the other way by leaving it until Friday afternoon to clean mine. Going to use a mates Snowfoamer and belt out my car and his Disco in an afternoon. Fingers crossed eh!

You have a very tasty car indeed mate. Look forward to seeing it in the metal (and fabric) on the weekend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.