Three more sleeps to go!

pickles

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate did you sort that engine rattle above 3k rpm before she went? & I told you that gasket in a can was good stuff didn't I :thumbs:

I hate you.... with a passion :)

Have you made it home yet??? You're not on fire at the side of the M1 are you LOL :D

What an F***in journey there and back lol

Decided to try and be a cocky twat, and get the 7:35am from Kings Cross, not the 8:35am my ticket is actually VALID for lol

I left at 5:15 am made good time all the way up.... till about 10 mins outside of Doncaster.......

"TICKETS PLEASE"

shite......

"You dont have a valid ticket sir, your an hour too early"

Me replying that it was to make up for the fact that it was bound to be late didnt bode well I have to say.... but fair play to her, she let me say on the train... for what good it did

"May I have your attention please ladies and Gentlemen...... due to the THEFT of Signalling Cable at KIRBY the train will not divert to YORK and terminate"

Jesus H Christ!

My plan to get there for 10:30am (With good reason as I needed to get back before 5:30pm ideally for the kids!) were up in smoke

Got Wayne to find me a Connection from York to Halifax, where He and my new car duly waited :)

Took me to fill her up, he left a good 1/4 of a tank too bless him!

Back to his house via a nice dual carriageway so I could see first hand LIFT

FUK ME is all I can say on that :greenjumpers:

Did the paperwork, parted with the cash, had a lovely cuppa Tea, and by 12:15pm I was on the way back.... traffic was shit out of Halifax to the M1.... took an hour and a half to get to the M1, quick stop for a call of Nature, then a straight 230 mile drive, even managed to get around the M25 with minimal delay, back home by 5:45 so I was a happy bunny!

Just like to thank Wayne for all his help throughout the sale, its a lovely car mate, can see you've looked after it :)

You will be pleased to know that the Gasket in a can held up all the way home, and if a Black Gen7 owner with the reg Y666 is a Member here, yes, that was ME in the nice shiny Yellow Celica today on the M1 :)

Chris

brinkz had the exact same thing happen to me in October ive not been the same since and i saw her again on saturday at the autosport show (mines still in the club to) watching it drive off was heart breaking. i still have my famous last pic of her on the phone... took him 5 minutes to get it in reverse mind :lol:

brinkz had the exact same thing happen to me in October ive not been the same since and i saw her again on saturday at the autosport show (mines still in the club to) watching it drive off was heart breaking. i still have my famous last pic of her on the phone... took him 5 minutes to get it in reverse mind :lol:

Brinkz has a last pic of his Son with the Car this morning, his son is fine with it, its Wayne thats having a few probs :(

You're a lucky c*nt .. this is all :sofa:

I am indeed :)

I'm really glad your happy mate, I was so worried you might be slightly disappointed because I've put her on such a pedastal. I've got my memories and much more, plus I ain't leaving you bunch of Celica losers any time soon so I can keep an eye on her ;)

Now I got an Amica to rat and a Micra to mod!!!!! Btw, the Micra is sh!t hot and has better equipment than the Celica, am very impressed with the purchase.

shush you or wont let you see it again :P lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.