Three more sleeps to go!

pickles

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will be having one last bit of fun when I pick Chris up and then she's all his. I've spent most of yesterday and this morning pampering her and making sure she looks hot!!! I'm now 40mins away from passing on the torch - what more could I ask, she's going to a club member so I can still enjoy her from afar....

Still gonna beef like a great wuss though, then i'll get started giving the amica a wash and vac :(

It's a shame i haven't got her anymore, but she's still running perfectly and she stays in the club with someone i'm sure will give just as much care and attention.

The end plan is hopefully something with a bit more power as standard (250bhp min plus more torque) that can eventually be tuned above 300bhp. Ideally it would be a new shape TTS, but could end up with a S3 ('08 on), RS 250 or Cupra. I'm sure i'll be smiling again later this year.

Well nearly time to go pick up a new addition to our garage - Micra C C Essenza!!!

My mate just bought a 61 plate S3, it's a great car. Not sure I'd hand over as much cash as he did for it though :o Specced up and brand new it was shocking, nigh on £38k!!

I like the Renaultsport Megane RS250, nice looking car but I think I'd go for the TT-S if it were in budget from those listed. Personally if I had the kind of cash you need for a TT-S then I'd be switching to looking for a nice Cayman S myself ;)

PMSL at the Amica with Techs :)

The Micra is a burnt red colour and very nice tbh.

J03, I gave her another shot of that stuff first thing this morning - should be good as far as the M25 ;)

Mick, i have looked at the Cayman and it might be a dark horse but the only issue I have is the power and fuel economy and tax bracket - TTS beats it on all three.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.