Bad times

:: blade ::

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG how the hell did that happen mate rite round the starter ? Weak point jamed starter. hope you can get a box to sort it mate .Not the time of year to be doing big jobs like this .Well it's not geting the box it's having someware to do it in the dry ok if you have a garage or work shop good luck mate :xmas_smile:

Yo Munky, should consider a 'Rare as Fook' award. :D for things like this and well, anything that you don't see very often. I've seen and broken gearboxes internally but cracking a box is a first for me.

Ha tbh not a clue how its done that, getting a gearbox and rad today off nix thankfully, hopefully nothing else is broke, it happends about 200yards after leaving the petrol station last night on way home from work, the car is on my parents drive, so got a fun day christmas day stripping it all down :( hope its not too bad to change never changed one before :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.