Rare specials or famous cars within the club

I was having a think today while driving my Gen 6 over to pick one of my lads up from work, (yes... me thinking is a dangerous thing), but are there any cars in CCUK land which are "Special" in the automotive world.?

I know the Celicas are special to all of us, but was thinking more of do any owners have a Celica which is famous for someting. Ex rally car, race car, been in a film, had a famous owner in the past etc., you know what sort of thing.

my car is special

uk's only GT running superstrut

but in all seriousness the topgear test celica GT4 sold recently

Yeah, I saw that too.

The ad was on toyotaownersclub, wasn't it?

Amazingly, he was having real trouble shifting it.

Here, I found it again.

http://www.toyotaown...howtopic=127399

Edited by Adex

was on here too dude for I think £4995 in the end

still a fair price for a very original car but it did need a new radiator. I would have paid that for a GT4 if i was looking rather than one thats been modded to the hills for £3500

My Rav4.1 was first owned by Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, it still has the private plate he registered it with.

He was a Leeds utd but had to sell it shortly after purchase due to a transfer to Atlético de Madrid.

in all seriousness I know we have 1/2 REAL sports M's I guess you could class them as rare?

thats what i keep saying but always get told meh sports M is pointless and crap, I know for a fact if i was buying a gen 7 it would be a sport M

Mines owned by the famous Liam Pearson

In all seriousness I know we have 1/2 REAL sports M's I guess you could class them as rare?

Er I think my Sports-M is real enough and yeah its #288 of a limited run of 1200 which I believe 300 were Astral Black. THE Flagship Gen 7. :D

Edited by tabbaranx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.