Lucky Pensioners !

oaksey

Hi all, Just stopped to fill up at my local petrol station, glanced across and a P reg Celica in dark red was being filled up by an elderly gent, the condition was immaculate, i mean not a scratch! He returned after paying and hadn't replaced his petrol cap, I ran over to point out his missing cap, I made a point of congratulating him on his beautiful car,( keep in mind he and his wife who was driving, are from the sticks, with a deep country accent) Their conversation went like this > W e've only had it for a couple of days, we mostly liked the colour really, what did you say it was called? Oh a Celica, bought it off an old boy in the village, felt sorry for him, he's 87 years old and cant see to drive anymore, we gave him a few quid for it 'cause it's only done 27,000 miles, we thought that wern't bad)

The wife who must have been in her 70's told me ' It dont half speed if you put your foot down' Blees 'em

I didn't find out what 'a few quid' was, i bet it was a steal!

I had to leave, people behind me honking. I'm still smiling at their oblivious luck. :laugh2:

Already got massive loan buying my Celica and doing up my sons now dead 300zx.

You should have seen the inside of that car, everything looked brand new, i bet the previous old boy only went to the shops and back.

One in thousands lucky buy!

Aww Bless

I think shock took a hold of yer BRAIN man lol

at least they wont wreck the BEAUT .. or will they :shrug: ... I would have at least said ... blah blah some shyyte my da's got one of these can I give you his phone number & GET YOURS ... bloody hell your slow man lol ... I dont mean for greed or antything like that but just for saving a GREAT CAR ... maybe in the future

I think your right Cait, SHOCK and DISBELIEF, still they live locally, you never know!

IF i ever see them again, and they want to sell, please be sure i'll be giving you guys a chance, i'll put the word out and the Radar is switched on. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.