how far north

mikca01

In regards to local meets I organise what I can for Yorkshire and the North East. A few people from the border tend to come down to a few of the NE meets.

You could always organise a meet yourself..we do have a good fair amount of members up your way :)

Show wise - Only a few up your way that I know, most of the big shows are South ranging from Lincoln right down to the bottom of the UK

We have had a few local meets just organised by oursleves. I organised the last one at Falkirk wheel but that was the satrt of the year, we havent really had any since then that i no about. You could always try organising one though, you'll be surprised how many members there actually are up here.

We have had a few local meets just organised by oursleves. I organised the last one at Falkirk wheel but that was the satrt of the year, we havent really had any since then that i no about. You could always try organising one though, you'll be surprised how many members there actually are up here.

yeah would be good to get some up this way mate. my only prob is from march till october i do 6 days a week only a monday off. good excuse for a sicky tho ;)

Not a lot up here I'm afraid. I'm going down to the next NE meet in November. I was the only Scot down at JAE as well. Scots don't travel far.

its that english water mate. hahaha. yeah i will try and get down to some when i can but work over the summer kind of spoils any weekends as i work every one usually.

Not a lot up here I'm afraid. I'm going down to the next NE meet in November. I was the only Scot down at JAE as well. Scots don't travel far.

I travel all the time, i spend half my weekend traveling up and down the country, unfortunately all the big meets happend to be on dates i can not make :( i'll make it to one next year though i hope

Bribe us for what??

Anyone can organise a meet dude :) Get one organised for you and your fellow Scottish friends :D

It's pointless me organising one for you guys when I don't know Scotland and won't be attending etc

think ive only seen about half a dozen scottish members on so far. wont need a big venue then. hahaha

yeah would be good to sort one out tho.

I tried arranging a few scottish meets as did mrsoundcraft

we even have a name for it "celica sundays" the most we have ever had at one time was 4 cars and jdmawd cheated adn turned up in an avensis :D

once i get my new unit im more than happy to continue the celica sunday thing giving scottish (and further affield) owners somewhere to work on their car on a sunday on private complex with no hastle :thumbs:

This was our meet at Falkirk, and not even all the usual suspects turned up

IMAG0022.jpg

Pick a date, pick a place and get some interest, then you have yourself a meet :)

sounds like brianos place then. could be a plan you up for that briano?

Might be an idea to remind all members, especially the Scottish Boys that we

have a Members map ? right click ...Members menu top of the page,

I've noticed a few new members joining of late from North of the Border ;)

I wonder how many people dont know about the Map ... & its not like the old one ...:D

You had to have a degree in O.S. map reading & Geoghraphy to understand it

Might be an idea to remind all members, especially the Scottish Boys that we

have a Members map ? right click ...Members menu top of the page,

I've noticed a few new members joining of late from North of the Border ;)

I wonder how many people dont know about the Map ... & its not like the old one ...:D

You had to have a degree in O.S. map reading & Geoghraphy to understand it

didnt know that was there. had a look and im not on it. so mite be a few members that are missing from it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.