Leather seats

But 1. I cant get these clips to pop back in and so the tray is rattling.

2. The runners are very jerky.

If any one could supply me with the necessary guidance it would be much appreciated. Also what is the best thing to make my runners smooth?? Grease or some sort of oil based product???

post-33831-0-64513200-1313492054_thumb.jpg

post-33831-0-99498200-1313492112_thumb.jpg

Those pioppers are pretty fiddly, the hole hardly ever lines up properly, just pop the centre pin 100% out, then you can see down tghe middle of the popper if its in the hole or not.Id use some propper grease, thats whats on those runners from the factory, ive got it on my hands a few times.

EASY.. That advice was excellent. Poppers are popped in. Going to pick up a tub of grease later and job done... :D :D :D :D :D :D

And the sun has broke through. Happy Days.

Edited by Rudebwoy66

EASY.. That advice was excellent. Poppers are popped in. Going to pick up a tub of grease later and job done... :D :D :D :D :D :D

And the sun has broke through. Happy Days.

Hmm and I'm jealous!!! :P Very nice. But what seats did you have in before?

Edited by YJ52

I had a 206GTI with half leather seats, still melts the skin on your arms when you sit in them in summer if you catch them on the seat bolsters! Winter isnt too bad but heat! Owch!!!

Edited by cs2000

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.