Best Celica mod ever!

Ladies and Gentlemen, here we are offering an automotive seating fabric -

EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE FROM US...........................NOBODY HAS THIS PRODUCT ON EBAY

If only nobody had that on ebay!

£47.49 well spent methinks... :hysterical:

they are pimp! B)

I think you mean pap!

easy mistake to make, next time give your eyes a chance to re-adjust to normality before typing! :lol:

Can't stop giggling at the term "Genuine Leatherette" too!

Edited by Adex

:lol: They are stunning, I imagine this will cost Mondo a lot of work now... Who's gonna go for a luxurious, hand stitched custom leather interior when they can have that instead?....

*shuts up shop and sods off* I know when I'm beaten! :(

How bloody cruel you lot are, i am trying my best to earn a crust to compete with mondo (as if i could) 5 hungry kids to feed and a wobbly dog,in this economic climate and you lot have a go, they may be a little bit floral but it adds the feminine touch to any car, after all how many of you men call your cars female names????????????? and i can offer them in colours to match any car, so you lot should think long and hard before calling names and everyone of you should order a set PDQ as an appology,

I will start a wall of shame naming the offenders ---- UNTIL THEY PAY UP

1 KNY

2 MONDO

3 ADEX

4 EUAN

5 SOD IT I HATE THEM AS WELL nothing to do with me at all just hope you all got a sweat on

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2::sofa::hysterical:

Oh my god, hope our lass dont see these, i,m trying to convince her to let me spend some money on some leather ones out of a 7. She claps her eyes on these i know she will want them.............. :(

I'll have to keep my girlfriend well away from these. She already tried to put a set of those plastic eyelashes on my car! She put a set on her Peugeot 206 and it scratched the hell out of her car. :rolleyes: Then I made the situation worse by saying she must be "Gaga". :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.