whats the mpg

Wouldn't be worrying about mpg if you're buying a car like an s2000, they simply don't go hand in hand.

motorway driving: 41mpg for me

traffic driving: 25ish

I literally couldn't believe my tank still wasn't empty at 450miles when I did the commute...was gobsmacked

the GT would surely win out on that hands down, the s2000 is 240bhp and 2 litre, those 200cc's and (realistically) 60bhp make a hell of a difference. I wouldn't buy either if I had super economy in mind though. Work out what you could spare at most for fuel each month and take it from there, that's what I did with my GT and it's well within what I consider sensible boundaries. Although it still hurts to see £40 of petrol gone at the end of 5 days at work :(

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/honda/s2000-1999.aspx?page=6

Parkers are good for this stuff, 28mpg from factory is the Hondas best. So if you consider that, more than likely, a lot have been thrashed and/or not cared for as they should of been...it may be a fair bit lower than that in reality

best record was around 350 miles to a tank, but on average i was getting 25-30mpg depending on traffic and stuff, but its so long since i drove it i cant really remember

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.