POLL: what colour should i paint my calipers

20 members have voted

1. 1. what coulour?

• black
    • blue
    • red
    • other

mmmmmmmmm tough one simon , dark colours wont show up behind the rims , i know its boring but on YOUR car silver would do the job nicely , could top em off with some black calpier decals

Edited by sonic temple

mmmmmmmmm tough one simon , dark colours wont show up behind the rims , i know its boring but on YOUR car silver would do the job nicely , could top em off with some black calpier decals

thats what i thought about black or blue, which is why i was leaning towards red to provide a contrast, but silver would work too.

red would look good , but clash with the colour scheme , and blue would look good , but would be a different blue to the rest of the car , silver would look like you have new callipers on

FRONT: Red/white/black/silver Calipers but with black or silver carriers, All one colour looks cheap,

REAR: Calipers same colour as front, Carriers same colour as front. Rear drums again black or silver as any other colour looks cheap

Remember TRD colours are red, black, silver/white so stick to these FTW :D

Wheels should always be white, calipers should always be red. :)

Zebra stripes ... there's an idea. The Mrs's MG has the registration ZBR and I was wondering how I could get something zebra onto it! She's been badgering me to paint her calipers, so I might just surprise her with that ... :lol:

Angus

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Giz' timestamp='1306082091' post='1491244']

FRONT: Red/white/black/silver Calipers but with black or silver carriers, All one colour looks cheap,

REAR: Calipers same colour as front, Carriers same colour as front. Rear drums again black or silver as any other colour looks cheap

Remember TRD colours are red, black, silver/white so stick to these FTW :D

Nice explanation & ideas there Giz

for me with a dark car/wheels, I would go for 1st choice Silver or 2nd Red

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.