1995 TOYOTA CELICA 1.8 VVTLi GT 3dr Coupe Special Eds

Haha, honestly...the amount of ads I've seen lately for Celicas that say VVT-I etc. Unless he has a black top beams in there, he's deffo a bit deluded...and he's actually deluded if he thinks he'd ever cash in £1900 on a car with that mileage and age. Nice colour though.

you mean red top John, but he is stating VVTLI so apparent its got a 190 engine in it :lol:

see it happen all the time, and you try and correct people and they tell us we are wrong most of the time :rolleyes:

Edited by Dan23

i nearly got a original ss3 for £1200 last year, just couldnt come up with the money quick enough, guy didnt realise what he had, so someone ended up with a bloody bargain

anyway back on topic

nice colour, never VVTLI :lol:

1zz-fe (duel?) vvt-i

2zz-ge vvtl-i

3s-ge redtop single vvti

3s-ge blacktop duel vvti (lots of other differences to the redtop but def not vvtl-i)

1zz-fe (duel?) vvt-i nope still single vvti

What's with the funky armrest as well, is that some weird JDM option thing

looks like my two tier Avensis one...it's got a tom's lip as well..import on a 1.8 ???? needs looking into could be an alright buy at a cheaper price

Edited by soul45

My wifes 1.6 auris is 57plate and it says dual vvti on the engine cover?

Yeh usually model years are released slightly earlier than you would expect, I.E. a 2008 model could be purchased at the later end of 2007, or a 57 plate could have been registered up to march 2008.

Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely looking car, as said, body kit and colour, condition looks good, I would have it at the right price. But the owner clearly has no clue what it is and that sort of money for that age of car seems alot to me!

Yeh usually model years are released slightly earlier than you would expect, I.E. a 2008 model could be purchased at the later end of 2007, or a 57 plate could have been registered up to march 2008.

We paid in Aug and collected on 1st Sept 2007 to get a 57 plate so I guess latter end of 2007 starts then lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.