Who dis lambo door gen 7?

Here i have a toyota celica for sale i have done so much to it,

Mileage on the clock is 94429 but I have changed the engine the mileage on the engine is 39k and just had the car fully services

Lambo doors :unsure:

Black roof

Trd boot spoiler with brake light and painted black on the top section off the spoiler

Induction kit

Twice exhaust :unsure:

Upgraded disks to groove and drilled disk and pads all around front and back for better performance

Modified standard mirrors with led indicator look very nice

Hid kit look very cool led side lights

Led number plate lights very bright

Fiber class wing with vented on the side, very strong and expensive wings not those weak and cheap once u find around,

One kind of rear bumper modified

Modified front bumper

Cd player B)

Moted and tax

Air-condition

Tinted windows

Leather seats in very good condition

Black headlights

New wheels and new tyres with painted black and white.

Lexus rear light match very well

upgraded all the speaker

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MODIFIED-TOYOTA-CELICA-VVTI-WHITE-LAMBO-DOOR-SHOW-TRD-/280672309581?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41595f914d

Mileage on the clock is 94429 but I have changed the engine the mileage on the engine is 39k and just had the car fully services

Why do people do this, he has the car listed as 39K miles, just because the engine has been changed doesn't mean the car has suddenly done less mileage doh.gif

Nice, and yes i'd want Lambo doors, but for you bigger/taller folks surely getting in/out is difficult? Every version of Lambo door on the 7 that I've seen hardly opens any further than the photos on there

i've heard (and seen) that they're quick fiddly to close.. you can't just pull them down and slam the doors shut, you need to have a little jiggle and be gentle.

i do quite like them though. Very handy for toight parking spaces i'd have thought

I'm fitting lambo doors next btw!

My cousin used to do the conversion on many cars when they became popular years ago.

300 quid for a direct conversion with spring struts to takr the weight of the door when lifting them up :)

• 4 months later...

I'm fitting lambo doors next btw!

My cousin used to do the conversion on many cars when they became popular years ago.

300 quid for a direct conversion with spring struts to takr the weight of the door when lifting them up :)

Anymore info on the doors ? As Wong to Lambo door mine next year :) n would be very interested

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.