TRD extractor

TRD forged pistons

TRD racing short shifter,

TRD (10,000rmp/240mph) speed meter,

TRD racing clutch plate and cover,

TRD lightweight performance fly wheel,

TRD sports leather steering wheel,

TRD Racing close ratio 6 speed gear box,

Full metal clutch/brake/accelerator pedals.

Full TRD limited edition body kit,

Front and rear strut brace (re-enforced chassis),

TRD bucket racing seats,

TRD Duracon Gear Knob

First to see will buy as this car is literally imaculate!!!

Any Questions what so ever, please dont hesitate to contact me on 07876686777

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-Toyota-Celica-TRD-SPORTS-M-genuine-/330560073762?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4cf6ea7022

I asked if he had a dyno for the 225bhp claim and got this response..

Hi ther, sorry no dyno however the trd is actually closer to 210bhp standard from factory and then a few of the mods I've put on it adds around 15-20bhp on to it, exhaust system, hks plugs and leads etc

Hi ther, sorry no dyno however the trd is actually closer to 210bhp standard from factory and then a few of the mods I've put on it adds around 15-20bhp on to it, exhaust system, hks plugs and leads etc

hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif What a tit

I still don't think anyone has proven beyond reasonable doubt that any of those parts listed were actually fitted to the Sports M in the first place, and as for an air filter and exhaust adding 20 bhp........................ oh dear doh.gif

Yes TRD Sport M :

This ltd edition run of only 1200 cars, starts life as a bare bodyshell, where TRD strengthen the the roof pillars and the suspension pick up points, but doing this adds weight - so they remove the soundproofing to compensate. The six speed gearbox has a TRD helical LSD which virtually eliminates wheelspin.

The engine is modified, using lighter pistons, re-profiled camshafts, lighter valves and a lighter flywheel, pushing the 1800cc all alloy engine power to 200bhp, with terrific throttle response, making this lightweight car surprisingly quick.

HTH

cheers

mike

Leads???? Is indivuidual coil packs on the celica

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.