More damage to celicas....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks a good job - u should have a go at your front lip mate

Haha, yeah i used amy's car as practise for spraying!! :lol:

I am planning on some spraying of my bits too. Engine plastics and front lip to repair/spray!!

So here she is finnished. the colour matches the tailgate, but is a bit light compared to the wing: -

29a8be01.jpg

caaf219d.jpg

d9fb0170.jpg

992572f3.jpg

6dd765da.jpg

35a50d65.jpg

Just need to wash and polish it in a couple of days and then machine polish with some g3 and she'll be good as new.

And while i was in the spraying mood i modded my new interior bits while its all out!!

526fa72f.jpg

5a976924.jpg

Matt.

Just a bit lighter than the rear quarter! :o :o

Colour match on the bumper looks great but not too sure about the quarter. :unsure:

Well done for trying though, far more balls than I've ever had to take a can of spray to my car! :lol:

Was a bit nervous when I went at it with the yellow filler primer!! "what the fuck am I doing" was going through my head!! But now, it looks great. Just need to polish it all up on Thursday and then I'll be done. In the mean time, the front lip is being repaired and resprayed also. Hers, not mine!! :rolleyes:

thats halfrauds paint for ya, never a good bloody match :rolleyes: looks to me like it needs a bit more paint tbh Matt, looks a tad patchy

I'll see how it looks after its been washed and compounded in properly.

Edited by splinter

Looks good! Did you flat it off before putting the lacquer on?

Flatted off 800 grit between each of the 4 primer coats, 1200 grit between all 4 top coats and 2000 grit between 4 clear coats.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.