car got keyed ...... by the wife!

Sorry about the car, but more importantly sorry about your troubles. Hope you both sort it. You loved eachother once. :D

tbh, its got nothing to do with whether we love each other.

the main issue is a lot more complicated than that!

Well i hope things have calmed down a bit this morning and you two are able to talk about things without it getting into another argument, she must have been pretty mad to have done that last night, in a rage and on impulse is probably feeling bad about it also this morning. As you probably are too over the reaction it caused in you. Guys shouldnt hit women, but girls shouldnt hit guys either or key their cars.

And Liams suggestion above, not even worth commenting on

If your both still angry, disappearing out for the day might be the best thing to give you both a bit of time out?

A car forum giving out relationship advice, whatever next :lol:

Liam surely you didnt miss The very public mating/relationship/dance / ritual (was like watching a nature documentary)

' between Nurse Amy & Matt .. with a few outsiders thrown in, for good measure just to move it along

(though they didnt even get a look in & clearly ' geed him up' a little :)

& I think, though before my time there was the thread, with dan being the central character involing relationships

I think there have been lots of relationship discussions on CCUK Liam :)

OK im gonna go slightly OT here, but i need to vent my views lol

right i would never hit a woman, no matter how angry i got, but the moment she becomes violent towards me, at this point i see my only option is to defend myself, if she is big enough to give it then she is big enough to take it. now before i get called a woman beater (cos im not) im not talking about her slapping or pushing, but the moment she is actually attacking me, i will defend myself (and no i dont mean id knock her sparko) but restraining her in a forceful manor.

really pisses me off this whole a woman can get violent and hit a bloke but a bloke is meant to just sit back and take it, its utter shit imo

nothing wrong with that , i just read it as you had maybe hit her

There is nothing wrong with defending yourself but you dont have to lash out do you

I saw my mum get knocked about when i was a kid and that has always stayed with me , i hate my dad for that and only wish i had been a bit older and larger at the time and i would have given him some of it back

Still i hope all has calmed down for you today

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.