Good way to ruin a Sports M

still not all is lost, the front can be changed as can the seats

true... i guess people tend to like something to be in a close to 'stock' form when they buy it.

looking at that will put most people off before they even start to consider swapping the front end and getting new seats...

Ummmmm Aren't those seats Sport M factory standard?

Yes they are the standard SportsM seats. They also did the red/grey ones as well.

Other than the bumper its a great car. If I were in the look out for a new Gen7, I would seriously consider it, But would get it collected and then change the nose over immediately :lol: as I couldn't be seen driving with that front end.

I have been looking for the original bodykit photos as its shown in white with blue accents and gold wheels in those and doesn't look too bad.

However when looking for it I found this thread about a gen 7 converted to look like a ferrari 430

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/03/it-came-from-ebay-hell-toyota-celica.html?m=1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.