gen 7 GT fondmetal tech5 alloys

Matt there are a few members on here that have those (I waited 8 months to see some for sale) although I did once see 1for sale on Ebay and it went quite cheaply too as he hadn't got it described very well it went for about £120 + postage.

but they VERY seldom come up for sale I had these on my wish list for a long time

Fantastic choice though Just keep looking there where some on here for sale for weeks & for lots of reasons they didnt sell either because people hadnt got the spare funds after Xmas (including Myself) or they didnt want (oyster) White

So eventually I was SO overtaken with the I NEED these I WANT these 'bug '... I tapped the Bro up for a 'loan' so as I could buy them of Member Sj.... & I got mine EXTREMLY CHEAP £500 + postage so, there are bargains to be had IF you wait, just keep looking!!

Also You could check if any scrapyards have any check the For Sale section on CCUK on a regular basis too !!;) hth

Edited by cait

Personally I don't like them, but you can get a complete set of 5 x 17" ones with new tyres for £689 here:

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/fondmetal-tech5-with-insert-t502-17-inc-tyres.html

Or 16" ones with budget tryes for £589 here:

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/fondmetal-tech5-silver-16-inc-tyres.html

exactly the same site, without inserts. link

be warned, no one can get stock of new ones, they will take your order and money, then cancel it a week or so later.

That's very true.

No way really?

I need two new ones cuz I drove over a pot hole and they are slightly bent now.

No place does them brand new??

Mr T may still be able source some from the Parts H.Q. in Belgium, but it will be over £300 for a pair.

No way really?

I need two new ones cuz I drove over a pot hole and they are slightly bent now.

No place does them brand new??

im sure you can get them from Toyota, without tyre £220 per alloy AFAIK

the inserts are removeable BTW

as far as i've been led to believe

Can you only get the inserts in silver & black?

I wonder what they would be like in blue (this colour in the text ) to match the premium blue seats I think Black would be much better though to match the car colour.

I dare not put a pic up of the white tech 5s not untill the car is lowered as I know the comments will commence about 4x4s :D

& I'm kinda VERY broke right now due to some recent purchases ;) including a new

'ironing board':D no ££ spare to have painted as yet :(

Mine were a bargain!!!....gone to a good home tho now with nearly brand new tyres :)

I can confirm the above statement ;) Like Brand New I LOVE THEM SJ :blush:I'm very Lucky to have them seeing they where for sale for several weeks and most members would know the condition and the money that had been spent on these with £700 shoes

(exclusive of the refurb)

so Yes I got a real bargain for 5 wheels with 5 mint / almost brand new Good quality Tyres for a mere £500 VERY very happy with my purchase Thank You Sj & Mick

Very handy to have a spare wheel as well in veiw of the above info

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.