How many miles does your Celica cover in a week?

Millage?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Distance

Where's the 0-50 option :blush:

Lame as hell.....

i thank around 30 to 45 a week

Still lame...

Over 500... it's my business transport.

Same as mate, only covered 49 miles so far today.

I really need to move closer to work dont I,never going to happen, covering silly miles, I love my job so no chance there.... I would love not to put 25k+ on her a year..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200 give or take 10 miles. Just use it for work and tootling about at the weekends

Around 250 - 300 for me.. wish it was less, but seeing as I'm freelance I do have to travel quite a bit, but its pretty much mway and b road driving.

what do you do? I'm nosey :)

• 4 weeks later...

Currently about 40-50 a week, but I do live within a couple of miles of work so it's not like I need to travel far to go there. Hoping to get more drives out this summer, hell maybe this weekend now I have the radiator fixed. :D

Today felt like thousands of miles though, was stuck behind an old guy in a Suzuki Jimny, doing 25 on a 40 road. Didn't even risk overtaking him, dude was all over the road :lol:

£30ish a week gives me 100ish miles to play with :P

9mile to work so not too bad, wish i worked a bit closer to home so i could have more miles to play with.. :)

Edited by matyb

• 1 month later...

Average of 200 a week.

Every other week we travel down to our narrowboat for the weekend which can mean anything from 150 - 200 mile round trip (depending on where we left her).

Should really make more of an effort to take the OH's MX5 down there more but I normally have a boot full of tools to do maintenance on the boat.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.