Goodbye and thanks

I recently exchanged my lovely black Celica for a Rover Contemporary SE on a 54 plate it`s a 1.8 turbo and surprisingly quick for the size of car (remap pos too) wish I could have kept both but I can`t afford it, compared to the Celica`s put petrol in and drive, the Rover is a whole different ballgame having a 1.8k its known for HGF if it hasn`t already had it done with the uprated gasket set which fixes it. I`m watching coolant levels like a hawk. I`d like to thank everybody in the club for all the enjoyment reading your posts and help given.

Goodbye all

Mike

Edited by MikePower

Rover 75 ouch! why? Sell the MR2!

lot of car for the money

Reliability 3 stars 1.8 engines susceptible to problems and V6s can suffer bore wear. Water leaks into cabin footwells. Suspension problems tricky to cure.

Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 T Contemporary SE 4dr 2004 (54) 50,000 miles

Dealer £2,850

Private £2,560

Part exchange £2,515

Trade £2,340

Cost new £22,495

Rover 75 ouch! why? Sell the MR2!

lot of car for the money

Reliability 3 stars 1.8 engines susceptible to problems and V6s can suffer bore wear. Water leaks into cabin footwells. Suspension problems tricky to cure.

Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 T Contemporary SE 4dr 2004 (54) 50,000 miles

Dealer £2,850

Private £2,560

Part exchange £2,515

Trade £2,340

Cost new £22,495

I wouldnt have liked to be the one who bought one new , very nice drive though.

Sad to see people selling up but if needs must, well then needs must!

Stick around though Mike, not owning a Celica doesn't mean you can't enjoy the banter etc. We won't ostracise you for it!

Not yet anyway :lol::lol:

Edited by shadow750

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.