Grounding kits

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK anyone who orders from groundingkits.co.uk knows the guy who owns it (forgot his name) is a very very busy man, especially in spring as he has loads of orders for kits for new show cars. Mine was probably 8 - 12 weeks before it arrived but i was aware of this, not because he had told me, but because of what other forum members had said.

His kits are usually top quality, ive never had any issues with mine. Yes his communication is lacking, hugely, but his products are very good.

Obv keep buisness in for forum wherever possible, but i dont want people to be put off of groundingkits.co.uk just because of a few bad reviews when most of the time his kits are ace.

Sorry i've not been on in the last week folks, as i've had to take a temp job to keep the household afloat (but it's all sorted now!) but it's 4x nights a week, absolute killer. Don't panic your orders will be fulfilled i'm a man of my word!

I'll re-asses the pricing Gstraw, might be a quid or so cheaper at best though.

Red is good to go as soon as the Gen 6 info comes through (i'll PM everyone when we're good to go)

Any issues let me know, and i'll pop my mobile n.o inn the PM so you all have a point of contact.

Guy

If it helps out I'm willing to switch to blue that way you can get both colours knocked out.

Just let me know either here or by PM :thumbs:

Have you left your phone at work again Mr Planc???

Oh shit I forgot, its a bit foookin manic at work so I just read the message and meen to reply later, but when I got home I settled on the decking with my good friend Stella :thumbs:

I'll PM you now!

Just a quick update on the plans, due to a great offer from one of my suppliers the red cable so far looks like it'll be JL Audio branded "power" (ground! lol) cable, with gold plated battery teminals (with nice screw down fittings to accommodate the stock earth strapping) and matching red ring terminals for the cable.

Pricing may be flexible just yet but it does look to be around £40-£42 still.

Just a quick update on the plans, due to a great offer from one of my suppliers the red cable so far looks like it'll be JL Audio branded "power" (ground! lol) cable, with gold plated battery teminals (with nice screw down fittings to accommodate the stock earth strapping) and matching red ring terminals for the cable.

Pricing may be flexible just yet but it does look to be around £40-£42 still.

Very good Indeed Mate... buzz me when it's ready then I can come at your free time... :)

Top stuff :D

Although getting very close to month end and copper jar time :lol:

Can't wait for this kit - considering I ordered one in January from elsewhere and then Custom jumped to the rescue :thumbs:

Top stuff :D

Although getting very close to month end and copper jar time :lol:

Can't wait for this kit - considering I ordered one in January from elsewhere and then Custom jumped to the rescue :thumbs:

I thought the fairy would like one in white :rolleyes:

Intrest List Update

RED

1- Brinkz - G7 190, in red

2- Tr1cksta - G7 140, in red please

3- Boynxdoor- G7 140, in red Please

4- planc - G7 140

5- Dan23 - G6 GT

6- diablo7772 - G7 140, in red please

BLUE

1- elseautos - gen 6 GT - in blue please

2- Tmousse- G7 190

3- Scott Baker ( GEN7 140 )

4-

5-

will this be moved into the GB? Might be a better place for it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.