4- planc - G7 140

5-

BLUE

1- elseautos - gen 6 GT - in blue please

2- Tmousse- G7 190

3-

4-

5-

This is good guys, minimum one more red and a few more blue and i'll get making them!

Just wating on those lovely kind folks to send cable length measurements and grounding point info and we're sorted :)

Corection, once another red joins in i'll get making them, blue can follow when there's more on the list :)

Edited by Custom Ice

all done for you - that's us 1zz owners taken care of (someone needs to look out for us haha!)

I got loads of grounding location pics and measured the cable lengths for you. Email sent to the 'sales' email as above.

if there's anything else you want me to check for you just let me know!

:thumbs:

FYI - if anyone has a ground wire kit already let me know and I'll send you my locations document to help you with some half-decent locations

Edited by kadrean

all done for you - that's us 1zz owners taken care of (someone needs to look out for us haha!)

I got loads of grounding location pics and measured the cable lengths for you. Email sent to the 'sales' email as above.

if there's anything else you want me to check for you just let me know!

:thumbs:

FYI - if anyone has a ground wire kit already let me know and I'll send you my locations document to help you with some half-decent locations

Top fella ;)

Huge thaks to Kadrean for the excellent info!

So we're good to go with the 140 setup, just need the Gen 7 190 and Gen 6 GT (and any others if they have the info!)

Ideally i'd like to do this in batches if everyone is ok to hang on?

Thanks to Liam we not have all the info for the 190. :)

I'll PM everyone when this is about ready (I know exactly what you mean about remembering what you've posted whre! i do it all the time!)

Oh and Boynxdoor, thanks mate, i appreciate the reccomend :)

RED

1- Brinkz - G7 190, in red

2- Tr1cksta - G7 140, in red please

3- Boynxdoor- G7 140, in red Please

4- planc - G7 140

5- Dan23 - G6 GT

BLUE

2- Tmousse- G7 190

3-

4-

5-

RED

1- Brinkz - G7 190, in red

2- Tr1cksta - G7 140, in red please

3- Boynxdoor- G7 140, in red Please

4- planc - G7 140

5- Dan23 - G6 GT

6- diablo7772 - G7 140, in red please

BLUE

2- Tmousse- G7 190

3-

4-

5-

Just a quick question, can you not make them cheaper since it's like a group buy? They are £42 delivered on grounding kits.co.uk which is quite a tried and tested site and many members have bought from there.

I'm interested in a red one but prob at a gb price of around £30

If it's something your just about to get into and can't make them any cheaper I would prob advise against it due to competitors.

Hope some of that was useful

Cheers

Just a quick question, can you not make them cheaper since it's like a group buy? They are £42 delivered on grounding kits.co.uk which is quite a tried and tested site and many members have bought from there.

I'm interested in a red one but prob at a gb price of around £30

If it's something your just about to get into and can't make them any cheaper I would prob advise against it due to competitors.

Hope some of that was useful

Cheers

The reason this came about was because I tried to purchase via grounding kits.co.uk and received no communication and no product after two months!!! I got my money back and came on here to advise/warn members, at which point Custom ICE proposed making them himself.

I'm confident Custom ICE is pricing these kits as cheap as possible and I would rather pay £45 for a product that arrives than £42 for fresh air.

Huge thaks to Kadrean for the excellent info!

No probs dude, doing my bit for us 140's :thumbs:

I bought a grounding kit from groundingkits.co.uk and I'm not overly happy with it. The negative terminal cables was soldered on upside down so I had to improvise new grouding locations. Additionally the guide I got with it was for a 190 engine even though I asked for a 140. The pic was a bit blurred and not very obvious where to put the grounds.

If I was gonna buy again I would definitely buy from someone like custom ice. Yes it might be a bit more pricey than other places, but I don't hear people complain about rt performances prices compared to those on eBay as he does top quality stuff.

You get what you pay for :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.