Thieving twats have tried again!

Just to update you all, due to various commitments and needing to save another £200.00 towards the alarm, the Celica is finally having her alarm fitted as I type :D

Went with TOAD in the end, went through them directly (Well GAP Security who are their UK distributers)

Toad Sterling One with:

Interior Ultrasonics

Door,boot and bonnet protection

Dual Zone proximity up tp 6ft

Tilt and Motion sensors

£600 fitted :)

Engineer is here at Daves now fitting :D

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AGAIN....CCUK IS THE BEST!

P.S There is wires everywhere :o:lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear your got the alarm sorted for the car, unfortunately having a nice car like the celica (even worse if its been modded) is that it attracts a lot of negative attention as well, i learned the hard way a few weeks ago as i parked my car on the street while i was working on the door in Liverpool..., so i could keep and eye on it, and with it being a tuesday night its usually fairly quiet with just students out, well one student thought it was funny to place a plastic wet floor sign on my roof, i chased him up the street and dragged him back by his neck to my car and said if there was so much as a scratch on my roof, i was going to pull his arms off, of all the cars in street he picked mine :angry: , cos he said he stuck out, i told him i didn't work two jobs for gobshites like him to ruin my pride and joy....., i was shouting him that loud he started shaking and actually began to cry,..... the other lads i was working with on the door came ove to try and calm me down.......i told him to fuck off and if i ever saw him again i'd fucking kill him....lesson learned my car now gets parked away from the city centre of liverpool or in a multi story high security car park....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.