CS VRS BEAMS

I suppose though, when you finish the cabs off, will you ever drive the CS again as it will basically be the same animal, maybe store the CS for a month or 2 and see if you really do miss it, at least you won't regret it like you would if you sold it

It sure is a tough decision either way

I suppose though, when you finish the cabs off, will you ever drive the CS again as it will basically be the same animal, maybe store the CS for a month or 2 and see if you really do miss it, at least you won't regret it like you would if you sold it

It sure is a tough decision either way

same thing i think, cs over beams for sure, but the vert + cs makes me wonder why both? either of them with the beams makes sense but the vert + cs not so sure.

The BEAMS must go then.... CS is far too limited an edition to get rid of a good example. Especially when the market isnt particularly strong.

Ive never really heard the BEAMS mentioned before ,so its clear which car really holds your interest...

As it stands the vert AINT running, can you really be without the 4WD Turbo Goooodness :D

ive now approtched 2 different places to get it sorted , they are both on standby while i get my shit together , i now require a decent battery and a tow company with a low loader , im sniffing around a battery in cannock but may just pop over to nuneaton and get a red top , ive also been getting quotes to get the car to the fools ,,,, the heros who reacon they can sort it , its in the pipeline and if it all goes to plan the garden will be empty of celica for a couple of weeks , when it returns it will be moted and used for sure , a few shake down longish runs plus the usual local abuse , then i intend to get the cs bumper on it and sprayed in time for rising sun ,,, no-one will be able to miss me , ill be the one waving from the back of the rac truck

same thing i think, cs over beams for sure, but the vert + cs makes me wonder why both? either of them with the beams makes sense but the vert + cs not so sure.

oh the vert , the cs doesnt stand a chance between the 2 , its much more torquey and genenerally furious to drive , it breaks better , steers quicker and is basically really hard to drive ,,, its brilliant , right up my street

Your a veerryy spoilt man but I don't envy your decision, they're all very special cars.

Personally I'd store the cs till you know which way the vert will go, the cs is a beaut and would be gutted to have to sell it but as already said, makes no sense to keep the 2 and sell the beams.

On a side note, if you do go this way, can you drag getting the vert sweet till a bit later in the year till I'm ready for a cs and can take it off your hands B)

Edited by princy

Hate to say it but id lose the vert (was that an option?) Its the less practicle and the most pain in the butt :(

dribbling here a bit

a car is a reflection of the owner , like it or not we cant help but buy something that is a product of our personnalitys , now folks its time to concider your inner self ,,,,,, so yeah , take if you will a skoda , ugly as fook and a cheap vw , everyone knows the vw and the skoda are the same car , given a choise you want the vw , if you dont its because your a tight bastard who thinks your saving a few quid , most likely to buy a diesel skoda and chances are your 50+ , you will also bore to tears anyone who comes within 15 foot and mentions cars saying how feckin good the car is and its the same as a vw etc etc , its not , your near dead , you have no personnality worth looking for cus it sure isnt displayed as being a party animal , false economics and a shitty choise that you intend to try to perpetuate by seeking likeminded individuals , you fooked up , your a idiot , i dont give a shit it can do 50 mpg , fuel isnt everything and if it were why didnt you buy a lupo ?

sooooooooooo the point being , 10 year old mondaos are driven by 50+ blokes , pug 106`s are driven by young girlies , festas are driven by young kids who dont have a pot to piss in , 8 years old corsas are driven by 60 yr old blokes to get to work and back , subarus are driven by 30 yr old blokes who really want a lambo , hondas shuttle grandman and pa around happly enough untill its 15 years old then brought by mr timmy thrashumtodeath , the list goes on , and the point in this tyrade of dribble ? the cabs is a reflcetion of myself , its funky looking , not too flashy that you notice it but has a hidden atribute thats a bit of a shock to the system , this is me all over , it suits me , its comfotably me , its got to stay , its got to be sorted , its allowed to become ``adams car`` , it will be an older oddity car with an evil streak running through it

the cs will hold its money than the BM will some dick cut me up last year and f**k off. I had to go thew my enshrines and they came out and valued her book price and is was worth 3.500 pound :-)

Edited by richzr

the cs will hold its money than the BM will some dick cut me up last year and f**k off. I had to go thew my enshrines and they came out and valued her book price and is was worth 3.500 pound :-)

B.E.A.M.S fella , cant remember what it stands for now , its a 3s-ge engine but with the top end removed and a vvt-i top end dropped on in its place , , it means you get 20 odd bhp more than the standard engine and its got a step-up in power like a v-tec at about 5500 revs , goes well , the beams was an option that not many people took and its avaiable from 1997-1999 , it was never an option for uk cars and hence its only imports and very high spec ones at that which have this engine , at a guess id say theres maybe 10-15 cars in the country with this engine , its very rare , took me ages to find i so as you can guess im not keen to sell it out again so quickly

edit

BEAMS = Breakthrough Engine with Advanced Mechanism System

Edited by izzzzythedog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.