Cleaning in the rain?

Dan23

i got my best ever shine on a rainy day, complete fail come good. i used an unwashed mitt with tcut on it, use megs speed detailer (too much) and too much rainwater on the car, all mixed together and hazed up by the next morning, but when i buffed it off, the shine was amazing!

Everyone I look at your car I think of mine cos of same wheels, and you've made me feel guilty. Mine not had a wash for about 3 months cos of either weather or time.

Looks nice! Think I'm goons have to do mine. Even if its only a quick go over at garage

first time ive seen your new 6 Dan, looks very tidy :wttc: , your a brave man cleaning in rain.. i would get laughed at if i did that :lol:

thanks, although i cant take credit for how it looks, that was down to Drew, i can take credit however for being a mad man and cleaning in the rain :P

Dan thats not where you live is it? It looks such a peaceful place :lol:

Looking good none the less :)

Wel that's the bottom of my road, I live a bit more up the road, but it's such a snobby road, lots of rich people stuck their own arses and it gets worse the further down the roads you get

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.