edwardio

Underbody lighting  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Should I fit underbody lighting?

• Yes - If you're building a show car
    • Yes - It can look good
    • No
    • Don't be a complete twat!

i was against them, until i saw Mbaileys set up at RS and have to say i did like them, so yes they can look good if done right

I had under arch neons on my gen7 back in 03 but in all honesty i think you look a bit gay i was told i did :)

its not the neons that make you look gay

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As with any thing you do to your car other peoples opinions shouldn't count. If your relying on other peoples opinions to make your decision then in my eyes you shouldn't do it because if you really wanted to do it you wouldn't need opinions.

You do something to your car because you like/want to not because others think it looks good :)

(meant in the nicest possible way)

Personally ... my car came with red underbody LED strips fitted all round when I got it.

They were the first thing to go. :)

Angus

Pahaha, you never mentioned that before! Got any pics?

I was giving not taking - its only gay if you push back.

Anyway its your lot who are gay - just glorified air hostesses :P

i've had this discussion at great length and i have come to the conclusion that you're gayer if you give it. Taking, you can just close your eyes and think of england where as the giving, you'll actually have to be aroused to manage it.

A bit of a mixed bag by the looks of it!

Well as I've said, my car will not be a show car!

The kit I was looking at was Clicky

It's not the kit I first thought about when I first starting thinking about it months & months ago (that one had an audio function to change the lights to music!). However I'm still torn, yes or no!

If I did, then no tubes/strips would be visible. Besides, the car will generally only be on the road 6 months of the year, so it's probably not even worth it anyway!

Mate just get them and do it, might aswell otherwise its going to keep bothering you, only live once.

I think it can look good on some cars so might aswell have a bash. I wouldn't ever put them on my car but mines a gt4, basically a rally car so its never going to suit it that well but the gen7's suit their body kits and projector lights really well and as you see on baileys setup it looks pretty good.

Heres a few poor vids of the ICEled set up.

In total i have 14 individual tubes, 3 floods in the roof, and 3 control units.

This is with the lights in demo mode, picking up the beat form the music inside playing.

th_Movie.jpg

th_Movie_0001.jpg

th_Movie_0002.jpg

I say gop for it Lee ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.