How to stop cats getting on my car?

So this bloody cat has been getting on my car overnight leaving muddy paw prints all over my car and it's pissing me off! Other then killing every cat within a mile radius of my house, is there a way I can stop it?

Edited by MagicMan

15 foot of wire and a plug , wire the dam thing to the mains

lion shit works if you want to stop the cats shitting in your garden , it wont accually keep them away from your car unless your happy to smear , niceeeeeee

the screamers require being plugged into the mains , can be hard to work out a way of getting it plugged in and positioned high enough to ward off the bastard when its jumped onto the car

male cats then to roam all night long doing upto 20 miles round trip a night furiously shagging anything that pops into its line of sight , the cat may not be as local as you think as after dipping a few times they tend to have a rest so your car could be a stop off point

what can you do ? nothing really , hope the bastard burns its paws on hot days and wax the life out of it to hopefully have the rodent fall off , other than a head shot your stumped ( not recommended , catch and drive the bastard to the next citys cats protection league ) , personnaly when i change the roof on my car i fully intend to spread massive amounts of gossip saying keep your cats in as some bastards is leaving bowls of antifreeze out to kill off your cats , as my misses works in a shop it should be a doddle

( cats like antifreeze as it tastes sweet but takes out there kidneys having a terrible death over a long time , people just dont , much as i detest cats i dont wish them halm and only write this so people know whats going on in there world , if you spot a bowl of blue/red liquid you suspect is antifreeze , report it )

This is a real issue for me as well. I've tried all the anti-cat gels and sprays (not lion juice though) but they stink and don't last very long. My neighbours have four of the things and they not only leave muddy prints on my car, but when they jump on and off, I can see where they're leaving scratches in the paintwork from their claws. I got a cover a while back and tried this. The little sods still sat on it, but at least there were no prints and hopefully it will reduce scratches. They crap all over our flowerbed too and dig up all the bulbs, so if someone has the answer I'm all ears too.

Throw it in a wheelie bin? :lol:

Neighbours cat jumped on my bonnet while i was waxing it last year, threw a bucket of cruddy water over the twat & haven't seen it since :angry: Cats hate water so just super soak the bastard everytime you get an opportunity, it'll soon learn to stay away.

On a slightly more serious note, i've actually heard putting down loads of pepper in the garden is a good deterrent. Maybe sprinkle some around the motor if you're not too worried about looking like a mental patient!

Nothing really works to traina cat. I was getting fed up of ours constantly sleeping on the kitchen worktop, tried everything, pepper, spraying with water everytime i caught her up there. Nothing ever worked with that little sod.

So I got a dog. cat has never been seen since. :angry:

Why dont you just stop being lazy and wash the bloody thing?? The car not the cat ;):D:P

Hang on I just remembered your a boxer Oh shit forget I posted this :lol:

Although washing the cat might work :angry:

Edited by Ghoulscout

On a slightly more serious note, i've actually heard putting down loads of pepper in the garden is a good deterrent. Maybe sprinkle some around the motor if you're not too worried about looking like a mental patient!

not sure it works , crushed garlic works for ohhhhhhh minutes , sadly it rains or is humid so its bye bye pepper/garlic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.