How long does paperwork take to arrive....

I'm on week 7 and I just got a slip zayin I'm no longer the owner of my old car and I sent both together so they must have it there just taking the sweet ass time about it. If you are worried you can go to the post office an ask for a form to send them.

quickest was 5 days, longest was 6 weeks.

If you sent 2 things in same envelope they tend to see the first thing that comes out and then bin the other. Always send one thing or send them both recorded

They stappled together in a few places an I only sent the bits they need so they should notice

Took a while for me to get mine too, bout 4 weeks i think.

traded my old Clio in on 27th July, Drove away with the Celica, then on 4th august the Clio got a nice 230 pound parking ticket which came straight to me, So was a major hasstle chasing up the DVLA, the PArking force that issued the ticket and the police, to proove I wasnt the driver of the Clio when it was issued that fine!

Hmm i dont think i have had the docs for the Mazda yet, must double check. Mid/end November i bought that.

Definately use registered for sending them off in future. Going to court 18th Feb

They didnt receive docs for one i sold last March, when they sent through letter saying new keeper had applied i supplied them the necessary details of name,address,date of sale and that i posted it the following day after sale.

They still hitting me with a fine, so told them to take me to court :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.