scrap yards

james v

Hey

My girl friends 106 has seen better days and had cut out a couple of times and its so old and has hardly any paint left so we can safely say its time to scrap it

I was just wondering what sort of money i could expect to get for it to give me an idea so i don't get ripped of, i live in Banstead in Surrey if anybody can recommend anywhere locally.

Thanks

Hiya, dont have number to hand but if you look up Bridges at Pease Pottage tis off m23 just past crawley. As long as car drives in they were offering £100 a few weeks back, it may be slightly different for smaller car but worth a call, they'll tell you over the phone

depends on a few things

here its approx £130 a ton , the car will be slightly less than this , they will also take off £5 for each tyre including the spare , they may also charge you the same for the battery ( and yet give you a tenner each 1 if you bring in a load 1)

now i would never sugest draining all the fuel off and filling with water to get extra weight , i would suggest dragging it there , stopping round the courner , removing all wheel nuts but 1 , drgging in then asking that they stick the forklift through the windows so you can remove the tyres , some will allow this , others wont

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.