Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

johny

Celica photo challenge.

Question

Just a bit of fun, but lets see if this takes off.

The challenge is to post a photo of your Celica with a nominated building or landmark in the frame.

The person who posts the photo then suggests the next building or landmark to be posted - again with a Celica clearly visible.

As long as the building or landmark is not obscure or un-accessible this could prove to be an interesting, long running thread that will take time to develope.

Also it is a chance to show-off your Celica.

So for starters - who will be the first the post a photo of their Celica near the new Spinnacre building in Portsmouth?

2,511 answers to this question

Not until next week some time at the earliest! If we can't find a waterfall in Wales over the w/e, perhaps the challenge should be the cleverest/funniest improvisation of a waterfall behind the car!

Done! You can just see the waterfall on the left, it's usually easier but there's a lot of branches in the way. If this counts I say the next one should be of your car with a snow capped mountain (if people are going to Wales you should manage this right?)

]post-49462-146125365298_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Edited by The_Stapler
  • Like 1

Is that a waterfall? Looks like rectangular signs in the woods :D

We may be lucky enough to see some snow, but I'm not sure we are going close enough to the really high mountains.

I expect thermoacc has a stack of photos of his on the snowy mountains in Wales from last winter.

Is that a waterfall? Looks like rectangular signs in the woods :D

We may be lucky enough to see some snow, but I'm not sure we are going close enough to the really high mountains.

I expect thermoacc has a stack of photos of his on the snowy mountains in Wales from last winter.

You can just make out the bridge going across the waterfall on the left, it's as close as I could get as the rest is all footpath. Up here (West Scotland) we've still got a bit of snow at the summits, so you might be lucky!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Lol it does look a sheet of plastic lying in the woods. But i can make it out so yes that will be good enough for me

Weldone stapler. Over to you.

Lol it does look a sheet of plastic lying in the woods. But i can make it out so yes that will be good enough for me

Weldone stapler. Over to you.

It's a poor attempt at a waterfall that's why I waited for everyone to have a crack at it so the next one is celica and snow capped mountain/mountains. Good luck!

Snow capped mountains?????

That's the Riviera Rascal Rogered then.

post-40822-0-21449900-1461312338_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Snow capped mountains?????

That's the Riviera Rascal Rogered then.

...and the flat desert that is Rutland...hard to find a bloody hill of any note here let alone a mountain. :(

Neil

• Like 1

Well u two should be used to having snow cap mountains at your head. Or you both hit the bottles to hide it. 😁