Test drove a facelift 140 today

Looks very nice mate, but TBH, I'm looking for one with a with a much lower mileage, I know these cars will go to the moon and back, but I'm looking for a car to last me for the next six to eight years, that's when I retire:-)

There are lower mileage ones but you might pay double

I couldn't say if you should buy this one or not as it's hard to tell from the ad if it's good, but it is a 55 plate so if it had the service history, things such as the clutch recently changed and was obvious that it had been well looked after then I'd consider it because it will probably last a long time

There's no guarantee that any Celica is going to last you another 6-8 years but these cars are holding up well with high mileages so nothing too drastic to worry about. I would go for one that you like and even if it doesn't last 6 years then if need be you can find another one or buy another car. It's not a gamble as it would be with buying a new car where you lose lots on depreciation either way

Looks very nice mate, but TBH, I'm looking for one with a with a much lower mileage, I know these cars will go to the moon and back, but I'm looking for a car to last me for the next six to eight years, that's when I retire:-)

Ah yes. I recall the 140 was very low. They will bang on that mileage isn't important but I know how you feel! I got mine with 56k on 2 years ago. How time and T Sports fly!

Now on 69k and prob worth a smidge over £3k

You would get on great with my son john. He's about your age and you seem to share colour blindness as well.

Gen7s look great in any colour. Except pink.

In all seriousness I think I'm doing mine this colour... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=plasti+dip+camo+green&espv=2&biw=1350&bih=664&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=oUHSVPQbo5zuBtPdgIAF&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgdii=_&imgrc=QYoW8f9ZcAPZIM%253A%3B8CK7hcOnBV2MXM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%252F736x%252Fed%252Fe9%252F26%252Fede926a5b21e65ae1e1a38b2675d2f7a.jpg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.pinterest.com%252Fpin%252F372884044117519085%252F%3B736%3B414

With matte black wheels, bonnet, roof, spoiler, front splitter, side skirts and if I get a rear valance that'll be black too

I do apologise for lurching into early chatroom acronyms without prior warning.

Shakes Head At Screen. :D

I did say anything but pink, but I lacked your wonderful imagination. My first thought was that will be a bitch to clean, completely forgetting your allergy to all detailing products :doh:

I do apologise for lurching into early chatroom acronyms without prior warning.

Shakes Head At Screen. :D

I did say anything but pink, but I lacked your wonderful imagination. My first thought was that will be a bitch to clean, completely forgetting your allergy to all detailing products :doh:

Hence the matt green, im hoping any dirt just adds to the effect!

Oh if only the cars previous owner could see it now, I think he'd demand it back to be looked after again haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.