Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

High Milers! Official Toyota Sticker

I only spoke to them yesterday morning and already it's turned up. Great service and thought I'd display it upfront as if it was a national trust sticker:laugh2:

Thanks once again EasyRight89 !!

DSC_2436.JPG

• Like 2

I’ve had my 150,000 sticker for years now, I’m nearing 200k if I drove it more than once every 3 months I’d have it by now haha! 

On 01/04/2021 at 15:40, GT1994 said:

I only spoke to them yesterday morning and already it's turned up. Great service and thought I'd display it upfront as if it was a national trust sticker:laugh2:

Thanks once again EasyRight89 !!

DSC_2436.JPG

Nice one, looking good! Mine arrived too, really quick turn around. Just need my car back now XD

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.